Jeffrey began his real estate career in 2001 as a commercial developer in the Treasure Valley. Currently as a commercial real estate professional specializing in the areas of retail and office, Jeffrey is pleased to provide his clients with the expertise and knowledge he has gained throughout the years of acquiring land, developing, leasing, and sales.
A believer in building relationships, Jeffrey strives to uphold the highest level of confidence by his clients. Once a client, or even a potential client, you can expect exceptional customer service, honesty and dedication by a real estate professional who has become an icon in the area for having a reputation of putting the client before the transaction.
Jeffrey currently exclusively represents national retail Tenant’s such as Jack in the Box, Subway Development, Mattress Firm, Corner Bakery and many others in his market. In addition, Jeffrey has represented several institutional and individual regional investors in the acquisition of investment properties.
Business brokerage is also an area of strength for Jeffrey. As a successful owner of multiple businesses, Jeffrey understands the logistics of operations and financial analysis. With this knowledge, Jeffrey has been able to successful list and sell multiple distressed and profitable businesses, most where he represented both the Seller and Buyer.
- ICSC, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Building Contractors Association
- 2011 – Top Producer, DK Commercial
- 2012 – Top Producer, Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce Boise Office (3rd)
- 2013 – Top Producer, Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce Boise Office (2nd)
- 2014 – Top Producer, Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce Boise Office (1st)
- Director, Boise Area Crime Stoppers
- Director, CATCH
TRANSACTION TO NOTE
- Mattress Firm – Lease transactions throughout Idaho and Las Vegas
- Madison Development – Sale of multiple retail development parcels in Idaho and Nevada
- Jack in the Box – Acquisition of and development of new stores in Idaho, Oregon and Washington
- Subway – Leasing of prime retail locations throughout Idaho
- Mountain West Bank – Asset disposition, new branch acquisition in Idaho
- Dutch Bros. Coffee – Acquisition of prime retail pads in the Meridian, Idaho market
- Ion Truck Plaza – Sale of truck stop including convenience store, fueling, tire shop and out parcels ($1,700,000)
- Harks Corner – Sale of Chevron convenience store and Arctic Circle ($3,500,000)
- Life Church – Sale of 44,000 square feet special use building on 4 acres ($3,300,000)
- Jim Gallaugher – Madison Development, Seattle, Washington
- Stacy Noakes – Subway Development, Boise, Idaho
- Ben Eramya – Jack in the Box & Corner Bakery, San Diego, California
- Dan Price – Mountain West Bank, Meridian, Idaho
- Jeff Yarnall – Dutch Bros. Coffee, Meridian, Idaho
- Jem Jewett – JLJ Inc., Eagle, Idaho